KOIRE atelier also prepares clothes made of knitted fabrics. I work on linen knitted fabrics as well as cotton and viscose with addition of elastane. I also use tracksuit fabrics and knitted fabrics which are a mixture of viscose, linen or viscose, elastane and polyamides. Fabrics are mainly from Poland with only a small amount coming from Italy.
The fabrics are used for making dresses, T-shirts, jumpers, trousers, tunics, sweaters and I also use them for mixed-fabric projects.
Types and colours of knitted fabrics:
1. knitted cotton - 100% cotton
2. knitted tracksuite fabrics:
components: cotton 92%, polyester 8%;
components: cotton 92%, elastane 8%
3. knitted tracksuite fabric- components: cotton 70%, polyester 30%
4. knitted fabric- components: viscose 70%,polyamidy 27%, elastane 3%
5. knitted fabric linen/ viscose:
LV-components: linen 30%, viscose 70%
LVPE- components: viscose 44%,polyamid 30%, linen 21%, elastane 6%
6. knitted linen - 100% linen